2020 has been unprecedented in many ways and the shift to remote work was a challenge most businesses hadn't faced, certainly not for an extended period. For those businesses with their systems already operating in the cloud, this shift was made substantially easier. For example, Zoho's entire global workforce shifted to remote work seemingly at a moment's notice and this was made possible because Zoho runs on Zoho. Here at AspenTech CRM, we made a similar shift, determining on a Friday that we'd be fully remote that upcoming Monday. While remote work has not been without its challenges, our software and systems enabled us to quickly adapt to the new environment and minimize a number of the hurdles that many companies are still facing today. If your organization is struggling with remote work and business continuity, consider Zoho Remotely to start. This low-cost bundle can quickly get your team collaborating remotely on the cloud. If you're heading back to the office in 2021, Zoho also has you covered there. Check out Zoho BackToWork to help you re-open your office environment safely. BackToWork is free through March 31, 2021.
Zoho Remotely starts at $3/user/month (Standard edition, annual subscription) and includes the following:
- Team communication and chat (Zoho Cliq)
- File storage and content collaboration (Zoho WorkDrive)
- Online meeting and video conference platform (Zoho Meeting)
- Team collaboration and social intranet (Zoho Connect)
- Next generation word processor (Zoho Writer)
- Spreadsheets for collaborative teams (Zoho Sheet)
- Slideshow and presentations / broadcasts (Zoho Show)
Three additional apps are also made available in the Professional edition of Zoho Remotely:
- Agile project management (Zoho Sprints)
- Augmented reality (AR) remote assistance (Zoho Lens)
- Remote support and remote access (Zoho Assist)
If you're interested in Zoho Remotely, you can sign-up for a free trial for up to 10 users. If you're already a Zoho subscriber, these apps may be available to you today at no additional cost. If you need some help getting started, please contact us.
Zoho BackToWork is for those companies who may be in a different position, looking to get back in-person to their offices in 2021. Built on Zoho's low-code Creator platform, Zoho BackToWork provides companies with a tool to manage the transition back to work. Zoho BackToWork enables you to:
- Adhere to compliance guidelines for employee safety
- Conduct employee health self-assessments
- Provide methods for safe entry to the office for employees and visitors
- Maintain communication channels between internal and external stakeholders
- Manage asset and maintenance requests from employees
- Handle facilities and capacity-related resources for ever-changing guidelines
- Coordinate volunteer efforts
We hope that you and yours are staying healthy and safe. Here's to a strong finish in 2020 and a productive and collaborative year ahead in 2021!