Act! v23.0 Update 4 Available
Act! v23.0 was released in early March 2021. Since then Act! has released three updates to v23.0. To get an overview of new features in v23, please read this blog.
Some highlights of update changes in update 4:
- Patched several minor Outlook integration bugs
- Fixed an issue with saving email merge templates in Word
- Resolved a memory leak issue when clearing activities
- Fixed an issue where Active-Pending users were causing some integrations to fail
- Resolved an issue with preferences not saving correctly
- To view the full list of improvements for these updates click here
Is AspenTech CRM recommending this update?
If you are already on v23.0 - we definitely suggest your users apply this update, especially if you use the Outlook or Word integrations.
These updates do not affect the schema of your Act! database, meaning anyone can safely apply the update. However, it is best to have a coordinated plan to update all machines in a timely manner. All users of your database must be on the same upgrade for many Act! features to function properly.
To download the latest v23.0 updates download them here:
- For Act! Premium and Act! Premium for Web click here
If you are not currently using Act! v23.0 and would like to upgrade, please feel free to contact us.
At AspenTech CRM, we meet these challenges head-on. We address every issue you might have with your CRM – whether it involves selection, technology, training, or process – and create a manageable plan. We then work with you to implement that plan so you can use your CRM to its fullest potential, giving you a 360° view of your customers – and your business. Call 866-880-4228 to start a conversation with one of our CRM experts.