Act! Administration & Customization Part I
This is a 3-hour online training class delivered via GoToMeeting. This class is ideal for corporate “Act! Administrators” responsible for administering and customizing a shared database on a network as well as single users looking for a greater degree of Act! customization and productivity.
- Creating an Act! Database
- Managing Act! User Accounts & Security
- Modifying Act! Fields & Layouts
- Importing Data into Act!
- Backing Up & Restoring Your Act! Database
- Act! Database Maintenance
- Configuring the Act! Scheduler
- Setting Up Act!/Outlook & Act!/Gmail for E-mail Integration
- Implementing Act!/Google & Act!/Outlook Synchronization for Contacts & Calendars
Please Contact Us regarding future training dates
- AspenTech’s Power User class or equivalent level of Act! knowledge (discuss with trainer)
- Functional understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
*If you don’t see a public class that works well for you, please Contact Us regarding our private classes.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
Class fees are non-refundable. No refunds will be made for missed classes but you may use your registration for another class on another date. AspenTech reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes due to low enrollment or inclement weather. If AspenTech cancels a class, you may apply your registration fee from the canceled class to another scheduled class.