Swiftpage Announces Results of Act! 30th Anniversary Customer Survey
You may have seen that Act! recently turned 30 years old! Of the more than six million Act! users, more than 3 million users can claim to have been using a version of Act! for more than 11 years as an effective and award-winning solution to grow their businesses. Founded in 1987, Act! has pioneered the customer relationship management (CRM) industry. Act! allows businesses to grow through effective management of customer relationships, effective marketing solutions, manage their sales pipeline and close deals, work efficiently and make insightful business decisions. Act! brings great return on investment to the table.
The survey results:
- 75% of survey respondents and more than 76% of US businesses using Act! said that Act! is a tool that is currently helping to grow their business.
- 85% of survey respondents said they rely on Act! to expand their business every day.
- 95% (almost all) survey respondents are using Act! every single day.
- 82% of Act! users feel confident about their prospect of growth over the next 12 months.
- 64% of survey respondents stated that Act! facilitates business growth by allowing easy accessibility and improved information sharing.
- 54% believe that Act! increases efficiency.
- 94% (almost all) survey respondents rely on Act! to allow them to cultivate better and longer lasting relationships and increase customer retention. This is achieved thanks to easy accessibility to customer contact information with Act!.
“At Swiftpage, we understand the utility and value of any business solution is ultimately determined by its ability to help contribute to the overall growth and success of an organization. Therefore, we’re extremely excited to learn that our customers are vastly more positive than non-Act! users in their outlook and that they feel Act! is a critical component to their business development”. Lorcan Malone, president and COO of Swiftpage
“Only an invaluable tool that can truly help businesses grow can demonstrate that level of longevity and loyalty from its customer base.” H. John Oechsle, CEO of Swiftpage
For more on the Act! 30th Anniversary Customer Service Results, click here.
We’re interested in knowing about your stories about working with Act!. Feel free to post a comment at the end of this blog.