Act! Premium Cloud v18
Ready for next step?
Act! is Now Available as a Cloud Service
Act! Premium Cloud includes:
- No server required – hosted by Act!
- Act! Premium for Windows
- Act! Premium for Web
- Act! Mobile
- Act! emarketing Basic (500 contacts/user)
- Basic break/fix technical support provided by Act!
- New service packs, feature releases and compatibility updates
- Automatic nightly database backups
Act! Premium Cloud Benefits:
- Act! Premium Cloud from AspenTech Consulting Group provides secure access to your contacts, sales opportunities, activity and history information anytime, anywhere across devices in a secure cloud environment.
- Act! Premium Cloud includes all the functionality of Act! Premium and is ideal for small and medium sized businesses that want to avoid the overhead of managing a server.
Create a new Act! database in the cloud or migrate your existing Act! system to the cloud – the choice is yours. You own your data and have access to it at any time. Hosting your Act! system in the cloud with AspenTech ensures you will have current information accessible on-demand from your Windows, browser or mobile devices.
Act! Premium Cloud FAQ:
Q: What’s the difference between Act! Premium and Act! Premium Cloud?
A: Act! Premium Cloud includes all the same features of Act! Premium. Since Act! Premium Cloud is running as a cloud service, this eliminates the need for Act! users to incur the costs of managing and maintaining Act! on a server.
Q: What interface is better Act! for Windows or Act! Premium for Web?
A: That’s a tough question to answer. Based on our years of working with Act! users, daily heavy users of Act! tend to prefer Act! for Windows. Liter, occasional users tend to be more comfortable with Act! Premium for Web. Often it’s a personal preference. There are some functional and technical differences and the complete list is available here
Q: How do I access my data with Act! Premium Cloud?
A: With Act! Premium Cloud you have the same options for accessing your data as you do with Act! Premium:
- Windows Application: Act! for Windows is installed on your system, a local copy of your database is configured, enabling users to have offline access. Users synchronize updates to your Cloud database.
- Web Browser: Access Act! using Act! Premium for Web live with either Google, Internet Explore/Microsoft Edge, or Firefox.
- Mobile: Use Act! Premium Mobile to get real-time access using any HTML5 mobile device, including iPhone, iPad or Android device. Act! Premium Mobile uses the browser on your device, not an app.
Q: What are the system requirements for Act! Premium Cloud?
A: When using Act! Premium Web or Act! Premium Mobile, access to your Act! database is available by internet connection from supported web browsers. View the Act! Premium system requirements here
Q: What Act! support is available?
A: Act! Premium Cloud subscriptions include unlimited basic support from Act! with primarily break/fix issues.
Q: Since this is a subscription service, who owns my data?
A: A couple of points here. With a subscription service, you do not own the Act! licenses; you are in effect leasing them. You will always own your Act! data and retain full control over it. You can get access to a copy of your Act! database at any time.
Q: What is the process if I decide to move back to the on premise version of Act?
A: At the point you want to leave Act! Premium Cloud you can migrate your Act! database system. This will require that you start a subscription to Act! Premium so you can continue to use your Act! data.
Q: Does the Act! Premium Cloud subscription include Act! upgrades?
A: Yes, your subscription includes all Act! service packs and feature upgrades.
Where do you go from here?
As the region’s leading Act! Certified Consultant firm, with over 50 years of consulting and training experience, we’re able to help you make the decision that’s right for your organization. And because we’re one of the top resellers of Act! in North America, we’re always able to offer you a better deal than what Act! is offering.