Insights into What’s New in Act! v20
Recent improvements in Act! have focused on extending the capabilities of Act! Premium.
Act! v20 brings a fresh look with dynamic graphical reporting capabilities, optimized Act! emarketing capabilities, compatibility with Chrome for Mac and optimized Act! emarketing workflow. That's why many of our clients are getting up-to-speed on these changes with our Act! CRM consulting services!
Download our “What’s new in Act! v20” brochure by clicking here.
Act! Insights Dashboards (Available to active Act! Premium Subscribers)
- Improved decision making with rich visual snapshots of dynamic real-time metrics
- Interactive, graphical dashboards
- Deeper understanding of sales productivity and performance, sales pipeline health, top performing products, win/loss analysis and more
- Customize your view to display the metrics most relevant to you
Fresh Modern User Interface
- Simplified look and feel
- Modern, easy-to-use interface
- Continuity with Web and Windows versions
Act! emarketing Workflow – Optimized
- Segment, send and track through an intuitive workflow, directly from Act!
- Prioritized list of hot leads based on the results of your email campaign
- Create and customize professional, mobile-friendly templates
- View and manage results of your email campaigns which are fully integrated in Act!
Act! Companion Mobile (iOS & Android) Improvements (Available to active Act! Premium Subscribers)
- Create, update and delete contacts on the fly
- Schedule and update activities
- Receive alerts for upcoming activities
- Capture important history items
- Tap to dial/tap to email
- Get driving directions and find nearby places of interest
Ask Act! Amazon Alexa Integration (Available to active Act! Premium Subscribers)
- Alexa becomes your virtual Act! CRM assistant
- Interact with Act! on all devices with Amazon Alexa
- Ask for details about your contacts and calendar
Chrome for Mac
- Use Act! with Chrome for Mac
- Outlook integration with Outlook for Mac is available with Act! Premium Contact Link via the Web API
Numerous Usability Improvements
- Benefit from new opportunity field “Days In Stage” to quickly identify opportunities needing attention
- New “freeze columns” functions in list views in Act! windows leads to easier navigation
- Right-click to change the status of an opportunity
- New formatting options in the Layout Designer
- Improved messaging when deleting a database to better understand the impact
Learn More About What’s New in Act! v20
Benefits for Act! Premium Subscribers
- Your Act! is current with automatic access to product innovations feature enhancements, compatibility updates and upgrades. No concern about obsolescence.
- Unlimited support from Act!
- New features and functionality like Act! Companion, Act! Insights Dashboards and Act! API
To learn how to leverage these improvements towards your business goals, contact our Act! training professionals today!
Download Top 10 Reasons to Subscribe by clicking here.