Insights into What’s New in Act! v21
The evolution of Act! continues in v21 as Swiftpage builds out its small CRM business tool set with dynamic pipeline management, powerful new marketing automation capabilities and many subscriber-exclusive enhancements. All these capabilities allow your organization to take its sales and marketing to new heights.
Download our “What’s new in Act! v21” brochure by clicking here
New Act! Marketing Automation
- Comprehensive campaign management: Blasts, drip and nurture
- Visual workflow designer with interactive template editor
- Effective lead management: Lead capture, scoring and nurturing
- Time-saving CRM workflow with prioritized sales follow-up
- Real-time response metrics and actionable customer insights
- Deliverability and best practice consulting
- Brand new AMA Calendar View to track your scheduled campaigns
- New Assets feature for Premier and Ultimate level subscribers.
- Assets allows you to upload pdf documents, track website activity, and YouTube videos
- Monitor engagement metrics such as page visit counts and time spent.
- Create pop-up forms for visitors which can be optional or mandatory to continue viewing
- Look in Act! Insights to find a new View dedicated to AMA statistics
Act! Premium subscriber feature; plans start at $79/account/month
Powerful New Pipeline View & List View with KPIs & Advanced Filters
Intelligently manage your sales pipeline more effectively with new tools that help you close deals faster, project revenue and provide insights that allow you to adjust your strategy.
- Interactive sales funnel with the total count and value of all open opportunities
- In-context KPIs with an instant roll-up of metrics such as opportunity close rate, closed-won value, open deals and more that you can create on your own
- Actionable sales pipeline with a visual representation of all opportunities by sales stage and drag-and-drop functionality
- Advanced filters to see data by rep, date range, sales stage and more
Newly designed Opportunities List View
- KPI statistics automatically repopulate based on the current filters
- Reorder, remove your own custom KPI widgets
Act! Premium subscriber feature
Custom Tables Improvements
- Features that are now available in web client:
- Perform advanced queries
- Perform mail merges
- Manage cascading dropdowns
- Specify default columns
- Usability improvements
- Quickly assign records
- Expand list views to see child table data
- With Act! Insights, you can now create new dashboards using the unique business or industry data you manage in Custom Tables.
Act! Custom Tables optionally available at $10/user/month
Advanced Management Tools for IT Infrastructure & Security
- Brand new free security role "System Manager" which allows an administrator to do basic functions such as reset passwords, backup or restore a database and more
- For larger companies, use your Active Directory to integrate with Act!
- Improved activation wizards, including ability for Proxy Licensing
- For Act! Cloud hosted clients, certified consultants (like AspenTech CRM) have more ability to manage your cloud environment so you don't have to contact Act! support as frequently
New Migration/Import Wizard
- Go to the Welcome Page in Act! to find more import options
- Brand new import wizard to migrate databases from other CRM platforms
- Though designed for whole-database migrations, for existing Act! users, this wizard may be useful to import into more areas of the database such as Opportunities, Histories, and more
- Many imports may no longer require a 3rd-party add-on
Additional Act! Improvements That Make Act! Even Better
- Option to attach inbound Outlook emails to Act! history automatically
- Intelligent update notifications for offline clients
- Manage activity types via web client
- SOC 2 compliance
- Updates to .NET and SQL
- Welcome page with quick access to helpful resources
- Updated Compatibility for Office 2019 and Windows Server 2019
- Improved Chrome browser MS Word and Outlook integration.
Download Top 10 Reasons to Subscribe by clicking here.
Act! Companion Mobile App Improvements
- View Companies & Groups
- Scan Business Cards into Act! Contacts
- Global Search your entire database
- Proximity Search for Contacts near you
- More notification options
Ready to Move Your Act! System to the Cloud?
Cloud hosting your Act! server has many advantages:
- Work from anywhere, anyhow via web access or installed client remote sync
- Offload the technical details so you can focus on running your business
- Leverage a modern secure platform with best-in-class security
- Avoid server costs, save big on upfront costs
- Change and grow your Act! system with ease
Download 5 Reasons to Move to the Cloud by clicking here.
Been a while since you upgraded?
If you haven’t upgraded recently you will also get the features released between your current version and Act! v21. To see all the features by version, click here. This handy chart goes all the way back to Act! v7!