We Provide Legacy Support for All Previous Versions of Act!
At any point in time, there are Act! users on any number of the v20 versions that have been released. Act! v20 is the current version, while all other versions are legacy. In the legacy category, there are supported and unsupported versions. As an Act! user, it’s important for you to be aware of Swiftpage’s (Act!’s developer) upgrade pricing and obsolescence policies, and their impact on you. Currently, Act! is selling and supporting Act! Premium v19 and Act! Pro v19 and v18. All earlier versions would be considered legacy versions. All Act! versions prior to Act! v18 are no longer supported by Swiftpage.
Act! Obsolescence Policies & Why It’s Important to Upgrade
Act!’s obsolescence policies are made up of two sections, upgrade pricing and technical support:
Swiftpage’s Upgrade Pricing Eligibility Policy: Entitles customers with specific recent releases to preferred pricing to upgrade their version and move to an Act! subscription. It’s important to note that this preferred pricing is for life, providing subscriptions are maintained. This can lead to substantial savings over time.
Swiftpage Support Obsolescence Policy: Swiftpage only provides support to users of the current release and specific recent releases of Act!:
- Act! v18 Products: Eligible for Swiftpage support until 11/30/18
- Act! v19 Products: Eligible for Swiftpage support until 11/30/19
Why It’s Important to Upgrade:
- Cost: Allow your upgrade pricing window to expire will cost you hundreds more for each Act! license initially and much more in the long run.
- No Support for Your Act! Database: No support means no support should anything significant happen to your valuable Act! data.
- No Additional Licenses: When your Act! version is unsupported, you cannot get additional licenses for your team. Remember, all Act! users must be on the same version.
- Lost Compatibility: Staying with an unsupported product puts you at risk for losing support for MS Server, Windows and Office upgrades that aren’t compatible.
- Lose Out on New Act! Functionality: Every Act! version includes many new and improved functions that provide opportunities to increase the return from Act! within your organization.
To learn more about how our legacy Act! support can help you achieve your goals, contact AspenTech CRM today at (866) 880-4228 to schedule a free consultation with a CRM specialist.