Several members of the AspenTech Zoho team had the opportunity recently to attend the Zoholics 2019 User Conference in Austin, TX. And it did not disappoint!
Austin’s mayor, Steve Adler, kicked off the Zoho User event by sharing the news that Zoho will be relocating its headquarters from Pleasanton, CA to Austin on a newly purchased 375 acres of land. This move will result in the creation of hundreds of new jobs in the metro area with a focus on finding and training local talent through their in-house technology program, Zoho University. Zoho University is Zoho’s “no-cost college alternative” to traditional colleges and universities.
Highlights from this year's conference:
- Attended by 1500+ participants
- Keynote speakers: Zoho’s CEO, Sridhar Vembu, Vijay Sundaram, Zoho’s Chief Strategy Officer
- Guest speaker: Ray Wang, Founder of Constellation Research, Inc.
- Hands-on workshops
- One-on-one sessions
- Panel discussions
- Access to vendor product demonstrations by Jive Communications, RingCentral, WebMerge and more
Zoho One Product Showcase
Zoho showcased the Zoho One suite of 40+ applications that focus on all areas of business. So what is Zoho One?
- Zoho One is the solution to unifying your teams by allowing them the tools needed at the right time to produce successful results.
- With Zoho One, the Sales and Marketing department can be connected with the Finance department, who’s connected with Human Resources and all are interfacing with the IT department.
- With Zoho One you have access to collaborate and streamline business processes allowing for further productivity.
Live Demonstrations of Exciting Products
- Who's Zia? Zoho's answer to Artificial Intelligence (AI). Zia is a predictive, responsive and programmable component that can help users throughout their business processes.
- Zoho Concierge, which acts as a business advisor to help jump start eCommerce initiatives
- Zoho MarketingHub which combines marketing applications (including Campaigns) for powerful lead generation and nurturing
- Zoho Orchestly which models business processes using workflows.
Attendees at the user’s conference were given the opportunity to interface with a wide variety of industry experts, learn from managing business partners, establish connections with users and building relationships with the Zoho experts.
Although there were several highlights during the 3 days, one thing that stood out was the internal focus at Zoho in creating a very human company. A company that values its employees, customers, and partners. We're proud to be a Zoho Partner and look forward to sharing our knowledge with you.