Here at AspenTech CRM, we understand that you may be weighing the option of having your team work remotely, or you may have already decided that they need to. At AspenTech, we are prepared to “go remote” at a moment’s notice, thanks in a major way to running our business on Zoho. You may know this already, but Zoho’s aim is to be the cloud-based “operating system for business”.
In an effort to help organizations like yours cope with the effects of COVID-19 and the possibility of needing to work remotely, Zoho has introduced a new bundle in “Zoho Remotely”. Zoho Remotely is completely free for up to 10 users until September 1, 2020 (updated: originally July 1, 2020). Sign up here to get started. Or if you’re a Zoho One user, there’s nothing to do because you already have all of these. The included apps are:
- Cliq is a chat platform to simplify your team communication.
- Meeting allows you to host online meetings and webinars with audio, video and screen sharing.
- ShowTime facilitates online training and presentations.
- WorkDrive is an online file management solution for team collaboration.
- Projects allows you to plan, track and collaborate on your projects.
- Sprints is an agile planning and tracking tool, also for projects.
- Assist provides remote computer access and support capabilities, on-demand or unattended.
- Lens enables you to provide remote assistance through your mobile device camera.
- Writer is an online word processor.
- Sheet is used to build powerful spreadsheets.
- Show is for creating, presenting and sharing presentation slide decks.
If you’re interested in signing-up for Zoho Remotely, you can do so here. Most importantly, though, please stay healthy and safe no matter how you choose to work.
Best Regards and Best Wishes,
The Team @ AspenTech CRM