Following closely on the heels of the New 2020 Zoho Features, Zoho is announcing CRM updates to be rolled out in July.
Debut of Zoho's New Zoho CRM Logo!
Along with the new logo, Users will see changes to the menu bar navigation....
- The new CRM logo will now be included in all system- generated emails.
- The Tab Groups menu has been expanded and will be visible to Users who have multiple tab groups. Users can now easily select a desired tab group from the drop down list.
- The Zoho App Navigator previously located in the upper-left corner of the menu bar has been moved to the upper-right corner. This allows for easy access to all of the Zoho services via the 9-dot icon.
Another noteworthy change is the renaming of "Events" to "Meetings" in the Activities module. In the past there's been some confusion over the term "Event". To some Users the term refers to conferences, trade shows or large business gatherings. To align more closely with sales process activities, Zoho has decided to update the term to "Meetings".
At this time there will be no change in the functionality of Event/Meeting items. You will only see a change in the name.
However, Zoho is currently developing a few new features for Events/Meetings, including:
- Option to document meeting minutes
- Check-in/Check-out status for the host
- Option to reschedule/cancel meetings
If you're interested in speaking with our team about Zoho for your business solution, please contact us at 866-880-4228 or email@example.com.