Act! v24.0 Update 3 Available
Act! v24.0 was released in late September 2021. Since then Act! has released two updates to v24.0. To get an overview of new features in v23, please read this blog.
Some highlights of update changes in update 3:
- Improvements to history, activity, and notes details sections
- HTML formatting script showing on printed calendar is resolved
- Fixed some issues with settings changing incorrectly upon restart of Act!
- Issue with mouse scroll incorrectly changing date fields
- To view the full list of improvements for these updates click here
These updates do not affect the schema of your Act! database, meaning anyone can safely apply the update. However, it is best to have a coordinated plan to update all machines in a timely manner. All users of your database must be on the same upgrade for some Act! features to function properly.
To download the latest v24.0 updates download them here:
For Act! Premium and Act! Premium for Web click here.
If you are not currently using Act! v24.0 and would like to upgrade, please feel free to contact us.
At AspenTech CRM, we meet these challenges head-on. We address every issue you might have with your CRM – whether it involves selection, technology, training, or process – and create a manageable plan. We then work with you to implement that plan so you can use your CRM to its fullest potential, giving you a 360° view of your customers – and your business. Call 866-880-4228 to start a conversation with one of our CRM experts.