Act! v22.0 Update 4 Available
Act! v22 was launched in late November 2019. Since then, Swiftpage has released 4 official updates covering many improvements and fixes. For those of you that are currently running v22.0, we highly recommend you download the latest update if you haven’t already.
Some highlights of update changes:
- Many fixes text formatting on Activity, History and Note Details
- Improvements to History and Notes list view formatting
- Email history recording formatting keeps line breaks
- Stops code from showing in various places such as exports
- Fixed "System Out of Memory" error message
- To view the full list of improvements for these updates click here
These updates do not affect the schema of your Act! database, meaning anyone can safely apply the update. It is important to upgrade all users of your database to be on the same upgrade for some Act! features to function properly.
To download the latest Act! v22.0 updates:
- For Act! Premium. Web, and Pro click here
At AspenTech CRM, we meet these challenges head-on. We address every issue you might have with your CRM – whether it involves selection, technology, training, or process – and create a manageable plan. We then work with you to implement that plan so you can use your CRM to its fullest potential, giving you a 360° view of your customers – and your business. Call 866-880-4228 to start a conversation with one of our CRM experts.