Act! v21.1 Update 2 Available
Act! v21.1 was launched in mid-May. Since then, Swiftpage has released 1 official updates covering many improvements and fixes. For those of you that are currently running v21.1, we highly recommend you download the latest update if you haven’t already.
Some highlights of Update 2 changes:
- Fixed issue in Opportunities where changing record access or record manager caused Act! to be unresponsive
- Updates for API connections
- Calculated fields can now be created in Opportunities
- Many corrections for Act! for Web online access
- To view the full list of improvements for these updates click here
These updates do not affect the schema of your Act! database, meaning anyone can safely apply the update. It is important to upgrade all users of your database to be on the same upgrade for some Act! features to function properly.
To download the latest Act! v21.1 updates:
At AspenTech CRM, we meet these challenges head-on. We address every issue you might have with your CRM – whether it involves selection, technology, training, or process – and create a manageable plan. We then work with you to implement that plan so you can use your CRM to its fullest potential, giving you a 360° view of your customers – and your business. Call 866-880-4228 to start a conversation with one of our CRM experts.