Act! v21 Updates 1 - 5 Available
Act! v21 was launched in mid-November. Since then, Swiftpage has released 5 official updates covering many improvements and fixes. For those of you that are currently running v21, we highly recommend you downloading the latest update if you haven’t already.
- Fixes an issue where Opportunities with Limited Access set would freeze Act!
- Fixes an issue where changing Record Manager in Opportunities causes Act! to freeze
- This upgrade also includes an extremely important patch for all users to implement on both your server and local user machines (originally released in update 4, but available here as well).
- If you do not perform this update before January 1 st 2019, you may have issues using your Act! software afterwards.
- This update includes the patch to ensure your Act! keeps working after December 31 st , 2018.
- To view the full list of improvements for these updates click here
Please note – you only need to download the latest Act! v21 update 5. It includes updates 1 – 4, if you have not installed those previously.
Another key point is that these updates do not affect the schema of your Act! database, meaning anyone can safely apply the update. While not required, it would be beneficial and a best practice to apply this update to all Act! users.
To download the latest Act! v21 updates:
- For Act! Premium and Web, click here
- For Act! Pro, click here
At AspenTech CRM, we meet these challenges head-on. We address every issue you might have with your CRM – whether it involves selection, technology, training, or process – and create a manageable plan. We then work with you to implement that plan so you can use your CRM to its fullest potential, giving you a 360° view of your customers – and your business. Call 866-880- 4228 to start a conversation with one of our CRM experts.