Act! v21 Update 6 Available
Act! v21 was launched in mid-November. Since then, Swiftpage has released 6 official updates covering many improvements and fixes. For those of you that are currently running v21, we highly recommend you downloading the latest update if you haven’t already.
Some highlights of Update 6 changes:
- Many bug fixes for mail merge templates and sends
- Auto-Save feature patch for Companies module
- Fixes AMA Campaign Result queries in Dynamic Groups not saving
- Fixes an issue where changing Record Manager in Opportunities causes Act! to freeze
- To view the full list of improvements for these updates click here
Please note – you only need to download the latest Act! v21 update 6. It includes updates 1 – 5, if you have not installed those previously.
Another key point is that these updates do not affect the schema of your Act! database, meaning anyone can safely apply the update. It is important to upgrade all users of your database to be on the same upgrade for some Act! features to function properly.
To download the latest Act! v21 updates:
At AspenTech CRM, we meet these challenges head-on. We address every issue you might have with your CRM – whether it involves selection, technology, training, or process – and create a manageable plan. We then work with you to implement that plan so you can use your CRM to its fullest potential, giving you a 360° view of your customers – and your business. Call 866-880- 4228 to start a conversation with one of our CRM experts.