Act! CRM Training
Our Act! training services are designed to help you understand Act!, use it more effectively, and provide you with the knowledge to leverage Act! to grow your business.
AspenTech Consulting Group instructors are seasoned Act! Certified Consultants (Act! CCs) who consistently deliver a top-notch learning experience. Training is designed and tailored to your specific needs by our Act! Premier Trainers (APTs).
Our custom training programs close the gap between your employees’ present skill set and what they need to know to meet your business demands. AspenTech has helped thousands of professionals, across a myriad of industries, to get the most from Act!.
Act! CRM Custom Classes
Custom Act! CRM classes tailored to your business’ specific needs and taught by our Act! Certified instructors are a great way to get your employees up-to-speed rapidly.
- Custom class length, content, delivery method and materials are selected to cover the Act! features relevant to your organization.
- Training content is delivered based on the skill level of your end users, management and Act! administrators.
- We use your custom Act! database throughout the class. Your staff learns how to use Act! to meet your specific business goals and objectives.
- On-site flexibility. We can conduct your class in our Plymouth classroom; or we’ll bring our portable classroom to your office or location of choice.
- On-line flexibility. We’ll train your users where ever they are in the world using GoToMeeting and your custom database and training agenda.
Act! Public Training Classes
Each of our public training classes is packed with practical, ready-to-use techniques and time-saving tips.
- Classes are focused and efficient, teaching not just the “how” but the “why” behind Act!.
- Hands-on training in our Power User class allows users to practice and process each technique as it is taught.
- Learn from other Act! users to more fully understand the capabilities of Act!
- Classes are limited so enroll early!
|Act! Power User||Act! Administration & Customization I||Act! Administration & Customization II|
|Method||In-Person / Hands-On||Webinar||Webinar|
|Upcoming Dates||5/23/2017 – 9 a.m. ET
8/22/2017 – 9 a.m. ET
|Contact Us||Contact Us|
|Additional Details||Act! Power User||Act! Administration & Customization I||Act! Administration & Customization II|