What is Zoho CRM?
Zoho CRM is a web-based (SaaS) CRM and business management solution that will help you get more sales, support customers, and make your business more productive. With Zoho, it doesn’t matter what hardware, device, or operating systems you use. It doesn’t matter how large or small your business is. All you need is an internet connection and browser to access your customer-centric data. Zoho will help you manage your sales, marketing, customer service, and support functions.
Unlike other cloud solutions, Zoho is very affordable and amazingly feature-rich. Build, maintain, and strengthen your customer relationships. Here is some of what you are capable of doing with Zoho CRM:
- Keep track of all contacts (leads, customers, vendors, and centers of influence) in one place
- Track your sales activities and improve lead tracking
- Track sales opportunities as you work to close sales
- Keep an eye on your outgoing and incoming sales activities including email tracking
- Automate repetitive tasks with workflow automation
- Create and implement marketing campaigns, track leads to their lead sources, and evaluate campaign effectiveness
- Customer service tracking of service calls
- Dashboards to provide quick insight into key company metrics
- Create web forms to capture leads directly from your website
Don’t lead with technology. A CRM system is nothing more than a tool for you to accomplish your business objectives. At AspenTech Consulting Group, we’ve been implementing results-driven CRM solutions for our clients for over 20 years. We understand that your business is unique and your processes are specific to your business.
We work closely with our clients to identify your requirements, and then ensure your CRM solution will meet your objectives. Regardless of your current CRM situation, we’ll help you build a system tailored to your situation, so you can focus on the important parts of your business.