Sage Act! 2013
Act! 2013 was sunset (another word for obsolescence) on September 30, 2015.
Here is some of the impact of staying on Act! 2013:
- No support = No additional licenses, no support, no integration with MS Office 2013, MS Office 2016, or Windows 10.
- No support = No benefit from all the functionality that has been added to Act! since Act! 2013 was released in the fall of 2012.
Below are links to the information we’ve put together for you on the full impact of Act! 2013 obsolescence and the action you can take now that Act! 2013 is no longer supported. I recommend watching watching AspenTech’s Act! 2013 Sunset webinar video, where we answer dozens of questions.
- Recorded Act! 2013 Sunset webinar on YouTube here.
- Act! 2013 Sunset Webinar Preview PowerPoint on SlideShare.
- Act! 2013 – Act! v18 feature comparison.
For more information on Act! Obsolescence Policy, click here.
Act! 2013 Sunset Impact
Ready for the next step? Contact Us.