Benefits of Sage ACT! and CRM Solutions
What can a well designed ACT! system do for you? Each organization has its own reasons for exploring a customer relationship solution and therefore the benefits will vary from business to business. In most cases, these benefits highly outweigh the investment!
Improve Decision Making
Identify trends, measure and forecast sales, and evaluate your team’s performance.
- Know why your customers buy or don’t buy your products or services.
- Determine where in the sales process the sale is made, enabling fine tuning of the sales cycle.
- Understand which marketing pieces are effective and which aren’t.
Think about your business. Do you have the information you need to make solid decisions? What are three improvements you would like to make in your sales and marketing processes?
When you implement a CRM system, you’ll be able to easily share information and increase your productivity.
- Stop the waste of duplicate data entry in Outlook, spreadsheets, accounting, and ERP systems.
- Imagine learning that a key competitor has gone out of business. Your ACT! system would allow you to quickly identify key prospects who were customers of your competitor, send them a targeted and relevant message and enable you to assign sales reps to call each prospect.
- Say you have two people making sales calls in Southwest Michigan and both are calling on the same company in the same day. Your CRM system will help you avoid looking foolish to a potential customer.
What are some examples of where your organization can improve its efficiency? How many “islands of data” are being independently maintained in your company? What would the impact of those improvements be on your business?
More Meaningful Interactions
Centralized data and history of previous interactions will prepare your staff and enhance each customer experience.
- With orders, feedback, and sales activity at their fingertips, your team will be prepared to respond quickly and accurately — leading to enhanced customer satisfaction and retention.
- A customer calls your inside sales department with questions about the proposal they received yesterday from an outside sales rep. With that proposal attached to the customer’s record, your organization is able to effectively respond to the customers’ needs.
- Connect more quickly – view dynamic content about your customers from social networking sites.
How can your organization benefit from improved customer interactions? Are you serving your customers at the level you want? How would you benefit from improved customer loyalty?
Knowing the interests of your customers and what they’ve previously purchased leads to cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- Gaining additional revenue from loyal customers takes fewer resources than acquiring new customers.
- With knowledge of what a customer has purchased, your staff can offer specific and targeted products and services.
Is your organization effectively upselling? How much money are you leaving on the table by not maximizing the benefit of your loyal customers?
Protect Company Assets
When there is turnover or realignment, new staff members have access to their predecessor’s information, minimizing disruption and revenue loss while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- An accurate and secure customer database is one of the most significant assets of any company. Your CRM system will protect and grow that asset.
- Retaining corporate memory pays off. Sales rep Bill leaves your firm and Diane takes over. With your Sage ACT! system in place, Diane is quickly up to speed in her territory.
How long does it take a new sales rep to become proficient in your company? Have you ever lost a sales rep who had wiped their computer clean as they were walking out the door? What is the impact on your revenue and level of service as a result of this behavior? Just how valuable could your customer database be?
Search, sort, and segment your customer and prospect lists for laser-focused marketing efforts launched directly from your CRM system.
- Imagine segmenting your database by any combination of demographic factors and sending email, with trackable links, which leads to follow-up warm calls by your sales reps.
- Sending targeted and relevant marketing communications enables you to serve your customer’s unique needs.
Think about your marketing efforts. Are you able to easily get the right message to the intended audience? Are you currently tracking the effectiveness of each marketing effort?
Reduce Costs and Increase Return
Improving the customer experience and increasing efficiency will reduce costs, increase customer retention, and add new customers.
- Improved customer retention and satisfaction: With more efficient service, your customers will not only be pleased with the quality of the service they receive but also with the timely and efficient manner in which your company works.
- ACT! can reduce costs: A central customer relationship system will make your sales force more efficient, allowing them to call on more customers with more relevant messaging.
- Improved profitability: The bottom line will grow when you can focus on the most profitable customers and deal with unprofitable customers in more cost-effective ways.
Think about your business and how you can improve your sales, marketing, and customer relationships. What are the pain points that you are experiencing in your business that you would like to resolve? Is your sales team as effective as it could be? Are your marketing dollars showing an appropriate ROI? Are you able to see your total exposure to a customer?