Act! Premium v18
Ready for next step?
Act! Premium Includes:
- Act! Premium for Windows
- Act! Premium for Web
- Act! Premium Mobile
- Act! emarketing Basic (500 contacts/user)
- Basic break/fix technical support provided by Act!
- New service packs, feature releases and compatibility updates
Act! Premium was designed for organizations that need to efficiently capture and share information about all the contacts they have a business relationship with. Act! Premium v18 CRM enables your team to have access to all these core business details whether they are in or out of the office.
- Deploy Act! Premium in a mixed desktop, laptop and Web environment: To support today’s dynamic business models with varying user requirements including connected, disconnected and offline access while maintaining flexibility.
- Flexible options provide instant anywhere, anytime access: Act! Premium for Web and Act! Mobile providing offline access using Act! Premium. In all cases, users share a common database increasing information sharing and productivity.
What’s new in Act! Premium v18 CRM
Act! emarketing and Call List Improvements
Act! v18 continues the significant improvements to Act! emarketing that were first introduced in Act! v16.1 improving its use for your team. Administrators are now able to choose who can access and sign up for Act! emarketing, send email campaigns, view specific Call Lists and take advantage of Smart Task automation for email marketing. Users can easily segment and view specific Call Lists by filter on sender profile, making it easier than ever to quickly follow-up on hot leads.
Fresh updated Act! Premium Web with a simpler and more efficient design.
Improved Integration & Workspace Connectivity
Act! v18 introduces an all new Act! Premium for Web API. API stands for Application Programming Interface – a way for applications and websites to ‘talk’ to each other. In other works the Act! API allows uses to make meaningful connections to other business productivity tools to share data and save time on daily tasks. The Web API gives users the ability to develop new applications to increase productivity, streamline aspects of your business and extend the power of Act!. The Act! Web API is only available to Act! Premium for Web and Act! Premium Cloud (note: link to ‘Act! Premium Cloud’ page) users.
Flexible Ownership and Buying Experience
Act! Premium subscription plans help users stay up-to-date with the newest features and platform improvement, plus ensure your Act! is compatible with the latest business productivity tools like Windows 10 and MS Office 2016 and new browsers. Act! v18 subscriptions include free basic break/fix support from Swiftpage.
Where do you go from here?
As the region’s leading Act! Certified Consultant firm, with over 50 years of consulting and training experience, we’re able to help you make the decision that’s right for your organization. And since we’re one of the top resellers of Act! in North America, we’re always able to offer you a better deal than what Act! direct is offering.